1 of 5
2 of 5
Acrobatics at sunset
3 of 5
4 of 5
Calling in Kirtan
5 of 5
TeamworkJenny Sauer-Klein & Jason Nemer, AcroYoga co-founders.
Acrobatics at sunset
Calling in Kirtan
Join the global movement of connection, peace, and playfulness at the Third Annual Divine Play AcroYoga Festival, October 12-14, 2012 at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco. The festival is a sacred urban oasis, where participants co-create an ecstatic experience of community at the largest gathering of AcroYogis worldwide! Brand new beginners and experienced AcroYogis alike are invited to join us for this unique gathering dedicated to the fusion of ancient arts in modern times. This is where your inner child comes out to play!
Divine Play is the only convention of its kind, an annual international gathering of hundreds of yogis, acrobats, massage therapists, athletes, and wellness enthusiasts hosted by AcroYoga. Join co-founders Jenny Sauer-Klein & Jason Nemer, along with over 35 certified AcroYoga teachers and 15 internationally renowned master teachers to study the science of play. The waterfront historic venue at Fort Mason in San Francisco, boasts 30,000 square feet in which to learn, share, heal, transform and connect.
The festival includes three full days of intense practice, with celebratory evening events featuring music, performances, dancing, bodywork, kirtan, and open space to play and jam.
Classes will be offered for all levels from absolute beginner to advanced. The Friday day-long intensives are an opportunity to explore in-depth study with world-class teachers. The Main Festival on Saturday and Sunday offers over 60 classes with certified AcroYoga teachers from around the world and master teachers in the respective fields of yoga, acrobatics and healing arts.
The festival will offer a multitude of ways to support this year’s beneficiary partner Off the Mat, Into the World including classes with Kerri Kelly and Suzanne Sterling, which promote yoga service and activism.
A rejuvenation lounge hosted by Numi Tea provides a space to recharge, and private healing sessions are available with master healers and massage therapists.
New this year is a Kids Program, hosted by CircusYoga, which will provide high quality fun educational activities for kids ages 7-15.
Day, Weekend, and Full Access 3-day passes are available, as well as tickets for evening events. Tickets for the festival can be purchased at www.acroyoga.org/online-store/ divine-play-festival. Early bird ticket sale ends on July 1st.
For more information about the festival visit: www.AcroYogaFestival.org To view videos from last year’s Divine Play Festival click on: http://bighappyday.com/ projects/divine-play-acroyoga- festival-2011/
PRESS, PLEASE CONTACT DIVINE PLAY DIRECTOR: Jenny Sauer-Klein, email@example.com
TICKETS AND INFORMATION: www.AcroYogaFestival.org
FEATURED PRESENTER LINE-UP:
· JENNY SAUER-KLEIN & JASON NEMER (AcroYoga co-founders)
· PAU CASTELLSAGUE (founder of Barcelona Yoga Conference)
· CHELSEY & JASON MAGNESS (founders of the YogaSlackers)
· ARTHUR DAVIS (World Champion in Acrobatic Gymnastics, Cirque du Soleil performer)
· MASTER LU YI (Chinese handstand & acrobatics master, founding member of the Circus Center, San Francisco)
· DET RIJVEN & JIM KLINKHAMER (founding members of the Dutch Acrobatics Festival)
· NIKO DOUWES (master Dutch acrobat)
· ARNO L'HERMITTE (French born Thai Massage Master & Osteopath, Founder of the Thai Massage Circus)
· DR. ERIC RUBIN (Founder of North Point Chiropractics, San Francisco)
· SHIRA YAVIZ & DAVID GRACE (Co-founders of The Athletic Playground, Emeryville)
· OFF THE MAT, INTO THE WORLD with SUZANNE STERLING & KERRI KELLY (yoga service & activism)
· CIRCUS YOGA with AMY VEREBAY & HELEN TOCCI (Kids program for ages 7-15)